Discover the 8 reasons why
- Reduce Your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Businesses running NetSuite report costs savings of 50% or more over the costs of running their old on-premise systems. NetSuite eliminates costly upgrades, expensive infrastructure and onerous maintenance.
- Accelerated Order-to-Cash Process. NetSuite enables you to integrate your front- and back-office processes, helping you reduce administrative headcount, speed fulfillment and accelerate cash flow.
- Eliminate Manual Re-Entry Effort. With NetSuite, you get end-to-end integrated processes—whether web to fulfillment, procure to pay, or quote to order—that drastically reduce manual effort and the resulting risk of errors.
- One View of Your Customer. Businesses that run NetSuite eliminate duplicate and out-of-date customer silos. They have instant access to all customer sales, finance and service information, improving productivity and satisfaction.
- A Real-Time, Comprehensive View of Your Business. With NetSuite, you get built-in dashboards and reporting that provides you with complete summary and detail views of finance, sales and service performance.
- Supports Your Distributed Organization. By using NetSuite, you get anytime, anywhere secure browser-based access, so your employees can work the way they want to.
- Multinational and Multi-Subsidiary Management. NetSuite provides real-time financial consolidation and multi-subsidiary and multi-currency intelligence, enabling you to standardize on a single cloud ERP instance.
- Always Up to Date. With NetSuite, you always get the latest features and support for the latest accounting regulations, with automated upgrades.