NetSuite Site Builder and SuiteCommerce Advanced are similar, but in what way?
- For starters they both share NetSuite and thus offer an unified and cloud based e-commerce solution
- Both offer support for multiple business models: B2C, B2B or hybrid models
- Flexible payment options and easy integration with some major shipping carriers like UPS and Fedex
- Support for international expansion
- Multiple web stores powered by one NetSuite instance/platform
Is SuiteCommerce better? Of course
SuiteCommerce is a lot better as product. I can bother you with the details, but Site Builder is a legacy product. This means old and not intended to be supported in the future. Besides the old technologies, Site Builder is not responsive. This means it will not adapt and therefore not ideal for mobile users and multiple device platforms.
If you want to know the details, here they come:
- Responsive web design for mobile and tablet optimized sites
- Advanced search – including fuzzy search and type ahead search options and rapid and relevant results
- Facetted search
- Up-sell and cross-sell recommendations with dynamic merchandising
- Superior site speed (thanks to features like Single Page Application architecture and CDN Edge Caching)
Why SuiteCommerce instead of Site Builder?
When new to Site Builder as customer or prospect, the answer is always choose SuiteCommerce Advanced as it is the only future proof choice.
As existing Site Builder customer, please migrate when possible if you are serious about e-commerce. Customers are well aware of what to expect and how the customer experience should be, there is no room for disappointment(s) caused by legacy software.
How to migrate from Site Builder towards SuiteCommerce Advanced?
That’s easy, the migration part. Of course we need to build a new storefront, which is a great opportunity to improve and please your customers with great and seamless experiences. Logitail is the NetSuite SuiteCommerce Partner for you and fully qualified to assist you during and beyond this migration process.