The implementation of a NetSuite Commerce project is much more than building a shopping cart.
For starters, SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA) is an integral part of NetSuite. Therefore, a SuiteCommerce project starts and needs to be aligned with NetSuite ERP: fulfillment, payment, logistics, inventory,… Even more, there is no point in implementing NetSuite Commerce without NetSuite ERP.
For Europe most projects for NetSuite SuiteCommerce start B2B. Typical about B2B are to name a few:
- self-service portal for customers to manage their account, purchases, invoices, quotes, product lists, …
- customer specific pricing and catalogs
- product configurator
- customer groups, special promotions
For most B2B projects B2C is also an option, therefore B2ANY is always an option we prepare.
Typical phases in a SCA project:
- Interactive demo
- Statement of Work
- Kick-Off meeting
- SCA Walkthrough
- Discovery workshops
- NetSuite Alignment meetings
- Theme Development
- SCA Setup and Configuration
- SCA Development
- User Acceptance Testing
- Data Migration
- Go Live
- Commerce Success Services